Eligibility of Students
A students seeking admission to any class will be eligible for admission in that class only if he/she fulfills the following criteria:
- Has been studying in a school recognized by any Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed the Entrance Test conducted by the school for admission in that class.
- Satisfies the requirement of age limit (min and max) as prescribed by Central /State govt.
- On submission of the following documents :
No student shall be promoted to any higher class in the school unless he/she has completed the regular course of study in the class in which he was admitted at the beginning of the academic session and has subsequently passed the qualifying examination for promotion to the next class successfully.
- A School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the previous School except in case of admission at Entry Level.
- A Birth Certificate issued from the Registrar, Department of Registration Birth and Death / Municipal Corporation / Certificate of Baptism for those students attending school for the 1st time.
- Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying examination or equivalent qualifying examination.
- A Medical Certificate regarding general health from a Registered Practitioner.
- 3 passport size B/W photographs.
- Two passport size photographs of each parent.
- Aadhaar of both parents and child.